Mr.Big you got me

landman

You had to go and start posting about your Socom... Today while taking the Concealed Carry Class at Guns & Leather I found this SOCOM II on the shelf. I had a Kimber they wanted and here I am, its very slightly used, found the paperwork in box were it was sold new in Jan. of this year. Got it cheaper than regular SOCOM's on GunBroker.com

Tomorrow morning taking her out to the farm, Oh thanks again
Mr.Big

mr.big

I put a scope on mine and promptly took it off,,I been lookin for a solid handgaurd so I can take the scout mount off also..

with the rails on the II I would get a light for the right side,,a grip/bipod for the bottom and maybe a holosight for the top,,but the factory Trijicon sights are awesome,

make sure EVERYBODY has ear protection,,that muzzlebreak works..LOL

and dont waste your money on mags that are not USGI or S/A.

landman

I got a grip for my AR, S&W M&P T, has same set up of rails.
one of my SNL's told me most of the guys in his company use the eotech for kicking doors down in Iraq.

They say its a noise maker

btw, many of the troops he are buying their on H&K mags, say its the tuffest they can find in compact and the sand pile.

Thanks for the info, what light are you going to look at?

mr.big

mine is the SOCOM 16 and doesnt have the rails..I just point shoot it like a shotgun,,it points that good,,out to 75 yards or so I dont think you would even need sights on the thing,,

mr.big

eric297.jpg

landman

mr.big said:
mine is the SOCOM 16 and doesnt have the rails..I just point shoot it like a shotgun,,it points that good,,out to 75 yards or so I dont think you would even need sights on the thing,,

Sweet Shooter!!!,
Think I'll not worry about scope for a while, and the AR will sit in the safe for now

Latest posts