most current wild hog map

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy76

I was wondering if someone could provide a link to a frequently updated map of the wild hog population in TN... specifically Upper East TN (Greene Co.)

I've seen these in the past (showing general areas of the state that contain sightings).

Thanks

TNPredator

Fro0m what I hear around the sites is that a map of hogs around greene county or the NE TN included will be a very sparse map.
Everything seems to be in MID to West TN if at all. GA, FL, TX, apparently stole all ours and shipped them over there :-}
But I would love to see if there is hope for hog hunting in our area of TN.

muzzy76

TNPredator said:
Fro0m what I hear around the sites is that a map of hogs around greene county or the NE TN included will be a very sparse map.
Everything seems to be in MID to West TN if at all. GA, FL, TX, apparently stole all ours and shipped them over there :-}

Yes it seems this way to me too. I have seen them in person and on older maps in and around the mountainous (southern) part of Greene. I would love to see an updated accurate map but im not sure that one exists.

tailchaser

I think I seen a map a year or so ago of areas in TN that has hogs,it was either on this site or in our local paper,

FTG-05

muzzy76 said:
TNPredator said:

Yes it seems this way to me too. I have seen them in person and on older maps in and around the mountainous (southern) part of Greene. I would love to see an updated accurate map but im not sure that one exists.

This is the best one I've seen for the whole country:

National Feral Swine Mapping System

Too bad they still limit the resolution. :(

muzzy76

muzzle said:
I guess the ones that we've been killing off the Jeroldstown exit for the past year is all my imagination.

Wow you've been killing them off the Jeroldstown exit? My place is only about 5 miles from there :)

I bet you're talking about the north side of I-81? About how far off the exit are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.