Morgan Co. hunters

Ridger15

Anyone one seeing many rubs or scrapes yet. I hunt up in Sunbright and have only seen 4 small rubs. If I remember correctly last year at this time I had found alot of both. Just wondering what everyone else is seeing.

PickettSFHunter

Ive seen probably a dozen rubs. Maybe 4 or 5 that were good sized. Havent seen a scrape but havent been over there in a week and a half either. Cant wait to go check cams later this week, its getting about time to get alot of bucks cruising through.

348Winchester

I've been seeing a few rubs here and there. I live in Brewstertown and there are more rubs where I hunt here than where I hunt on Indian Fork in Scott County.

morgancountry

Been seeing some good rubs and been seeing scrapes since bow season opened. If there are bucks in the area they'll be making sign right now. If you're not seeing any, probably means there ain't been a buck through there yet.

Harvester

Been finding several rubs and scrapes but nothing with any size. It's been very scattered and random. No pattern to it what so ever. Kinda like that are just wondering around.

Trevor2

morgancountry said:
Been seeing some good rubs and been seeing scrapes since bow season opened. If there are bucks in the area they'll be making sign right now. If you're not seeing any, probably means there ain't been a buck through there yet.
Exactly this ^^^^^^^. Any of your bunch done any good yet man?

Latest posts