Monday Humor, Coyote 'n Coffee

Dean Parisian

Pamelot, TN Ghost Ranc MT San Jose del Cabo, MX
I texted this to family members this morning about 7 a.m........................

At 69 years of youth there isn't much I haven't seen or done that is a bit unusual but here's one more, and Megan I apologize if you saw such geriatric nudity! Trust me I am not practicing for a Pride Parade! So I was getting a cup of coffee going Keurig style before my shower. I had bopped downstairs to start the coffeemaker naked to start some Java before my morning shower. I glance out the front door looking to the west and see two does at high alert chasing a coyote around a fawn it was trying to kill. I quick grab 2 .243 shells and my rifle, load a hot round into the chamber and step outside naked to get this fawn killer killed. The door opening and seeing me sent the coyote north towards Pops where I couldn't shoot so I ran across the yard naked and barefoot getting behind a big tree only to see all the cows chasing the coyote now going toward the corrals over the hill with no shot. Standing there, now thinking Megan should be calling the Sheriff any second with a naked madman as a neighbor, I scoured the far east pasture waiting for the song dog to appear. Right when I thought to go back to the house I saw the coyote loping back to the southeast towards Adams house way across the middle pond. I rabbit squalled once and unfortunately he stopped in a position I had no shot. He kept loping and I squalled again. My heart was beating rather fast from sprinting to a tree to get set up on and the scope was set on 10 power for killing turtles yesterday but at my second rabbit squall he stopped again broadside and dumped him at fairly long range. I will get Pop and go fetch him with the 4 wheeler. Male, blue haired, naked coyote hunter on Trappers Run. What a beautiful fawn to save!!

image0 (11).jpeg

BPhunter

I texted this to family members this morning about 7 a.m........................

At 69 years of youth there isn't much I haven't seen or done that is a bit unusual but here's one more, and Megan I apologize if you saw such geriatric nudity! Trust me I am not practicing for a Pride Parade! So I was getting a cup of coffee going Keurig style before my shower. I had bopped downstairs to start the coffeemaker naked to start some Java before my morning shower. I glance out the front door looking to the west and see two does at high alert chasing a coyote around a fawn it was trying to kill. I quick grab 2 .243 shells and my rifle, load a hot round into the chamber and step outside naked to get this fawn killer killed. The door opening and seeing me sent the coyote north towards Pops where I couldn't shoot so I ran across the yard naked and barefoot getting behind a big tree only to see all the cows chasing the coyote now going toward the corrals over the hill with no shot. Standing there, now thinking Megan should be calling the Sheriff any second with a naked madman as a neighbor, I scoured the far east pasture waiting for the song dog to appear. Right when I thought to go back to the house I saw the coyote loping back to the southeast towards Adams house way across the middle pond. I rabbit squalled once and unfortunately he stopped in a position I had no shot. He kept loping and I squalled again. My heart was beating rather fast from sprinting to a tree to get set up on and the scope was set on 10 power for killing turtles yesterday but at my second rabbit squall he stopped again broadside and dumped him at fairly long range. I will get Pop and go fetch him with the 4 wheeler. Male, blue haired, naked coyote hunter on Trappers Run. What a beautiful fawn to save!!

View attachment 183754
Thank you for getting dressed. I don't need more nightmares 🤣

Mud Creek

I gotta be honest.

When the good Lord calls me home, I hope its right after I have killed a yote in my back yard butt naked having just finished my morning coffee.

After reading this story, a regular predator hunt ain't gonna cut it for me anymore. I'm just going to sit and wait on my moment just like this one from here on out!!

BPhunter

I gotta be honest.

When the good Lord calls me home, I hope its right after I have killed a yote in my back yard butt naked having just finished my morning coffee.

After reading this story, a regular predator hunt ain't gonna cut it for me anymore. I'm just going to sit and wait on my moment just like this one from here on out!!
I sure hope I don't find you out there when I'm hunting....I'll have nightmares forever and have to give up the ghost 🤣

Latest posts