Missouri Albino

Deerbuster1996

I would have shot it. It should be legal to kill albinos. They have a lot of unhealthy traits that can hurt a deer population.

BHC

X-Tennessean said:
Poleaxe said:
X-Tennessean said:
I have seen this deer on the hoof along with many others, this has a lot of folks pissed off right now! It has been around Cape Girardeau just outside of town for several years now, they are saying he is 7 1/2. The hunter is getting it from both ends of the spectrum, I just hope it was all done legal cause I am sure it will be investigated. It was an "icon" to Cape.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/27528749/ca ... lbino-deer

Man dry your eyes and please find somewhere else to vent. Can't believe you're coming to a hunting forum to spread about your displeasurment of another hunters success. And to add that your still angered after they aged him at 7 and half? What did you think he was a magic deer that was gonna outlive you? Maybe there's a PETA thread you can go to and spread your frustration. I am happy for the guy.

And as far as the sponsors, don't believe there's many people that would in a second put on pink camo or do 50 wardrobe changes in an hour to better themselves financially over their success.

Maybe you should open your eyes and read....where in this post does it say that "I am pissed or he shouldnt have killed it" ? I would have killed it myself.....It's the way he is going about it now that is giving me, you and everyone else as a hunter a bad name. Posting pictures that are cropped saying "goodbye Cape, I loved you all"...and please point out to me where it implies that I am angry ? Lol

Well he may be doing it for personal gain, however it provides hunters am opportunity to possible stand up and have a assanine law changed so they are legal everywhere. And to explain to all those who are pissed about it what a good thing it is to remove a 7.5 yr old buck from the herd... Let the guy get his praise, and hunters stop saying " he need to shut up and enjoy his trophy for what it is"..

Realise most people that speak out whether in a minority or not get what they want if they are loud enough in this day and time..