Deer hunt in Missouri

Rackseeker

Why would I care? This is great news for me
I think he is saying that alot of bucks get killed on public during rifle season because of the rut. That would have a better chance of not getting killed if the season were like most of the other midwest states where the rut hits during archery. Just a guess, sorry if I'm wrong. Thats my read on Missouri public land hunting. I will be there 2nd week in November waiting on one of those rutting bucks on public land.

Speedwell-Hunter

I think he is saying that alot of bucks get killed on public during rifle season because of the rut. That would have a better chance of not getting killed if the season were like most of the other midwest states where the rut hits during archery. Just a guess, sorry if I'm wrong. Thats my read on Missouri public land hunting. I will be there 2nd week in November waiting on one of those rutting bucks on public land.
Good luck! Imma be on private

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

Attachments

• 2BA8B645-AB76-4588-9918-9E8758CEEEBB.jpeg
    2BA8B645-AB76-4588-9918-9E8758CEEEBB.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 112

sneakybow

Iowa has bigger bucks because they don't kill off all their bucks with a rifle during the rut. They manage for trophies, Missouri manages for opportunity. There will be big deer killed in Missouri every year, but nothing like the age class in Iowa. I've hunted private and public in Missouri, killed deer on both.

Latest posts