Minnow trap

KPH

A long long time ago I had a minnow trap that screwed on a large mouth gallon jug. It worked great in creeks. I got it in my head I want another one but can't find one. Does anyone know where I mite can find one I have looked on the internet in most places

CATCHDAWG

Buddy of mine has one of these. Best minnow trap ever, will flat out catch some bait!

Attachments

• 0CAC15EE-C734-4C50-AA17-5F5BA4BEA293.jpeg
    0CAC15EE-C734-4C50-AA17-5F5BA4BEA293.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 105

Hduke86

I just ordered 5,000 minnows for my crappie fishing but I have a large pond and I've sectioned off an area of it in the shade near the aerator that I toss them in. I sometimes just scoop with a net but sometimes I just grab the trap out. I got tired of running around town looking for minnows during the spring lol.

Terrier

I just ordered 5,000 minnows for my crappie fishing but I have a large pond and I've sectioned off an area of it in the shade near the aerator that I toss them in. I sometimes just scoop with a net but sometimes I just grab the trap out. I got tired of running around town looking for minnows during the spring lol.
Now, that's how ya do it. đź‘Ť

TN Larry

Where do you order them, and how do you have your pond sectioned off?

Hduke86

Where do you order them, and how do you have your pond sectioned off?
Sorry for the delay Tn Larry. I order thru my local feed and seed store. They'll let me know when the fish truck is coming by and I'll place my order at that timm. How I have it section off is just wooden stake about 3-4' high and staple screen porch screening on the stakes

Latest posts