Military leave question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rem.30-06

I've been trying to find out if I need anything other than my leave papers in order to hunt.. I would mainly be deer hunting on my farm and other family members land. But I would also like to duck and rabbit hunt. Some clarification would be wonderful. I want to make sure I'm completely leagle before I try and go.

scn

Your leave papers on your person cover you for all licenses that you will need to hunt in TN

It has been a while since I answered this question, so I am not 100% sure on whether or not you will need a Type 94 PERMIT to kill antlerless deer. Please check with your regional office or with the Law Enf. Div. office at (615) 781-6580 to get a firm answer on that.

For duck hunting, you are covered on the licenses. Again, if you hunt on a WMA, I am not sure on the requirements for the WMA permit. Please check on that when you call about the type 94 if you intend to duck hunt on a WMA. You do not need the type 006 Migratory Bird Permit as you are exempted from that requirement. You DO NEED a federal duck stamp that is signed across the face in ink by you to duck hunt.

Thank you for your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts