Michigan v Ohio State

Mescalero

Always cracks me up. The fans of the loser SEC teams always talking smack about teams from other conferences like they think if their team played in that other conference "we'd be champs."

Urban_Hunter

Always cracks me up. The fans of the loser SEC teams always talking smack about teams from other conferences like they think if their team played in that other conference "we'd be champs."
Lol… because OSU sucks, the play no one, and they get humiliated any time they cross paths with a decent team. So yes, Missouri or Arkansas would be contender every year in the "play no one" conference with OSU and Michigan

Mescalero

Lol… because OSU sucks, the play no one, and they get humiliated any time they cross paths with a decent team. So yes, Missouri or Arkansas would be contender every year in the "play no one" conference with OSU and Michigan
Please let me know when you go on your comedy tour.

Volbuck777

I can't take an osu fan seriously when they say they're good or teams that beat them are great( Michigan). Lol a 1 win northwestern team had them tied at halftime, and Maryland took them down to the wire last week. Michigan kills them at home. Luckily, osu didn't have to play Illinois this year. I can only imagine how great Illinois would be considered by all osu fans after that game, or the excuses we'd hear.

Mescalero

All we can go by this year at this point until bowl season regarding the Big Ten and the SEC is one game. Penn State went to Auburn and kicked their ass. Ohio State beat Penn State by two touchdowns in Happy Valley.

Mescalero

I can't take an osu fan seriously when they say they're good or teams that beat them are great( Michigan). Lol a 1 win northwestern team had them tied at halftime, and Maryland took them down to the wire last week. Michigan kills them at home. Luckily, osu didn't have to play Illinois this year. I can only imagine how great Illinois would be considered by all osu fans after that game, or the excuses we'd hear.
I don't care if you take me seriously or not. I don't take anyone's opinion on the Sports Talk forum seriously.

prstide

All we can go by this year at this point until bowl season regarding the Big Ten and the SEC is one game. Penn State went to Auburn and kicked their ass. Ohio State beat Penn State by two touchdowns in Happy Valley.
And Auburn is one of only 3 SEC teams that aren't bowl eligible. The Big10 sucks and is a Paper Tiger again….sorry, not sorry.
Mark my words—kind of like I told you yesterday about how Ohio St played a one game season every year against another team propped up by wins over a schedule full of cupcakes. That settled itself today.
Michigan will also get their @$$ kicked in the playoffs when they come against an SEC team. Take it to the bank.

Last edited:

prstide

I've been a Buckeye fan for 60+ years, conscious of it for 55 years. I lived through the 1990s and hope to do the same through the 2020s, God willing.

Trends in rivalries tend to continue until a change is made, but academic administrations are very slow to adapt. Unlike the SEC, boosters don't call the shots in Columbus. I envy you guys.
Oh lord help….the academic high ground excuse. Y'all are pathetic. Just admit the fact that football, in the South, is better. You can't discount that in any way until it's proven otherwise and it doesn't have a d@mn thing to do with academics or boosters. The same kids that are being recruited by Alabama and Georgia are also being recruited by Ohio State….how do academics play a role? Please explain….

Latest posts