Michigan v Ohio State

Mescalero

Ryan Day is nothing more than a consultant. Full of jargon. An empty suit. Harbaugh is a weird dude, but he's the weird math or history teacher who's really just a football coach.

Ohio State doesn't deserve the playoffs and I pray they don't get in. Will be destroyed.

Feel so sorry for CJ Stroud. Wanted to go for it on 4th and 3 at midfield with 9:06 to go 3rd quarter. But Ryan is a fluffy kittens and Jim Knowles brought a Big 12 D. Day is Chip Kelly and Knowles is left wanting.

Volbuck777

And the right question isn't where is Ohio State ranked, it's why shouldn't Michigan be #1?
Lol, I'll ask why do you think Michigan should be number 1. Because they beat your team. I bet until you saw the game you did today you didn't feel that way. They didn't beat some great Ohio state team. You said it yourself Osu doesn't deserve to be a playoff contender. So tell us why Michigan would be ahead of Georgia.

Mescalero

Lol, I'll ask why do you think Michigan should be number 1. Because they beat your team. I bet until you saw the game you did today you didn't feel that way. They didn't beat some great Ohio state team. You said it yourself Osu doesn't deserve to be a playoff contender. So tell us why Michigan would be ahead of Georgia.
No. That's not it Vols fan sticking up for a rival (I still don't get you "SEC fans"). It's the Committee's rankings. Simply put. #3 blew out #2. #1 beat #75 or #100 or #40 whatever.

TNTreeman

I've been a Buckeye fan for 60+ years, conscious of it for 55 years. I lived through the 1990s and hope to do the same through the 2020s, God willing.

Trends in rivalries tend to continue until a change is made, but academic administrations are very slow to adapt. Unlike the SEC, boosters don't call the shots in Columbus. I envy you guys.
That's sounds like a bitter , back handed compliment from a fan that supports a team that lost in a big way to a team that only played 1 decent team all year.

Volbuck777

No. That's not it Vols fan sticking up for a rival (I still don't get you "SEC fans"). It's the Committee's rankings. Simply put. #3 blew out #2. #1 beat #75 or #100 or #40 whatever.
I'm not defending Georgia to be #1 because they're in the sec. I'm not an sec fan I'm a vol fan. I'll be honest I'd rather Michigan be Number 1 in fact. But they don't deserve it over Georgia. Who has Michigan beat that makes you believe they should be number 1. Serious question

cbhunter

When OSU plays Georgia in round 1 of playoffs, it will be clear to you who the better team is between
Georgia and Michigan. And I hate Georgia!

Hell I'd go as far as saying I like Michigan better

Latest posts