Metal detector

Hunt2Live

Garrett Ace 350. Found hundreds of bullets ( civil war miniballs and roundballs) with this machine. I'm satisfied with the machine.

AllOutdoors

Hunt2Live":37w67hab said:
Garrett Ace 350. Found hundreds of bullets ( civil war miniballs and roundballs) with this machine. I'm satisfied with the machine.
Thanks! This is one I'm looking at.

Coldfusion

AllOutdoors":1pbsrvxd said:
Can someone recommend a good metal detector that want break the bank?

Thanks!
Define break the bank. I just went through an exhausting debate of which machine for my first. I ended up with an AT pro. There's a large jump in machine abilities from 350 to 600 range. After I decided to up my price range to a mid level machine the debate was between the AT pro and the Makro Racer. Also keep in mind a pin pointer is priceless and will have you digging more targets. I have buddies that metal detect and have everything from $200 machines to $1000+ machines. Also decide what you want in a machine. Do you want to find relics or coins more? How important is waters proofing? Either way you go I like doing business through big boy hobbies. Call them and ask what kind of deal they can give you. Most of the time they will give steep discounts but you have to call in not Internet order. I'll be glad to help with anything I can. Also word of advice don't get caught up on depth too much as most newbies do. Recovery speed is much more important. I'd also suggest a dd coil, and a sniper coil. These things in time of course, but digging junk isn't as much fun and the more you can do to avoid junk the better. A machine that can ground Balance is also a must imo.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts