Meatloaf

Rabbitkil

Anyone have a good meatloaf recipe? My bride keeps trying different recipes she finds online and let's just say … Help me! I'm tired of eating bad meatloaf i don't know where she's finding these recipe but they are not good at all and she follows the directions to the T

Mud Creek

We use a little over 2 pounds of ground beef. Dices up a onion, green bell pepper, and mixes in the spices and breadcrumbs to hold it together. Lots of times we stuff it with mozzarella cheese, and spinach. On the smoker @275-300 until its done

Jcalder

I like good meatloaf on occasion I'm just trying to lesson the amount of bad I have to eat before getting the good stuff lol
When me and my wife started dating she cook pretty good. Every once in a while she'd drop the ball. And I'd always tell her. No sense in the that crap once a week for the rest of my life lol

portugeejn

This is my wife's meatloaf. I like it. Of course your mileage may vary… Also I did laugh a bit when I saw this was about real meatloaf, not the singer "Meatloaf"—revealing my age a bit. :)
6B940DBC-B7D6-4C6E-BE22-803249CC0063.jpeg

WTM

my wife makes good meat loaf. tastes like a good hamburger with a sweet sticky glaze on top. she uses 70/30 meat or 80/20 meat and no bread crumbs. tip, the more you mix a meat loaf the more dense and tough it will get.

iowavf

This is my wife's meatloaf. I like it. Of course your mileage may vary… Also I did laugh a bit when I saw this was about real meatloaf, not the singer "Meatloaf"—revealing my age a bit. :) View attachment 138488
Pretty close to how I make it. I like to use the heels from a loaf of bread pulled apart in small pieces along with cracker crumbs. Salt, pepper, little garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce to the mix. After I put it in a pan, I'll cover the top with ketchup again and then add several pads of butter. It's also pretty good in the smoker too.

RS

Paula Deen has a pretty good recipe that I like. It has quick oats instead of bread crumbs. I also use 80/20 ground beef.

Latest posts