McNairy County STUD

bowhunterfanatic

I have seen some good bucks in that area on my way over to Mike Ashe's archery shop. Huntintn, I think my father in law killed a buck that you had some history with last year. Think you may have had a shed or something from it. Came from over near Shiloh.[/quote]

Mossy, are you talking about the one he killed last year? The big 8?

huntintn

mossyhorns300 said:
huntintn said:
mossyhorns300 said:
huntintn said:
Best thing about it when I talked to him he said he shot the little one, no joke.

What part of McNairy Co.?
mossyhorns300 said:
huntintn said:
Best thing about it when I talked to him he said he shot the little one, no joke.

What part of McNairy Co.?
Statonville

I have seen some good bucks in that area on my way over to Mike Ashe's archery shop. Huntintn, I think my father in law killed a buck that you had some history with last year. Think you may have had a shed or something from it. Came from over near Shiloh.
Yeah, need to carry it and see if its a match, if so he could have it.

huntintn

bowhunterfanatic said:
I have seen some good bucks in that area on my way over to Mike Ashe's archery shop. Huntintn, I think my father in law killed a buck that you had some history with last year. Think you may have had a shed or something from it. Came from over near Shiloh.

Mossy, are you talking about the one he killed last year? The big 8?[/quote] Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got his left side from the year before.

mossyhorns300

huntintn said:
bowhunterfanatic said:

Mossy, are you talking about the one he killed last year? The big 8?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got his left side from the year before. [/quote]

Yes sir. I think this was him.

Latest posts