Manning still up for bids

PillsburyDoughboy

I didn't read the article, but the title says "Reasons Alabama Won't Land Arch Manning". I'm assuming it's a short article. Just one line. The Mannings have way too much class for that craphole." The End.
"The remaining four are Alabama, Georgia, Texas and Ole Miss. Like LSU, Peyton's Tennessee was never seriously in contention."

BamaProud

I know, I know. Peyton wasn't any good because he went to Tennessee. You said you've only been watching football a few years. Did you even see him play?

Peyton is certainly a great football player. Great player, and a great person.
My point was that it is baseless just assume Arch wouldn't "measure up" to the manning name. Peyton isn't the only Manning to stand out in the world of football.

Spurhunter

Peyton is certainly a great football player. Great player, and a great person.
My point was that it is baseless just assume Arch wouldn't "measure up" to the manning name. Peyton isn't the only Manning to stand out in the world of football.
We aren't talking about Eli or Archie. We're talking about Arch. Try to stay on topic. Have you seen Arch play?

BamaProud

We aren't talking about Eli or Archie. We're talking about Arch. Try to stay on topic. Have you seen Arch play?

Yes, videos of top players are pretty easy to find on the internet these days.
Latest update, Its down to Texas, Georgia and Alabama,

THEdonkey0515

I've heard about this kid since he was like in 8th grade better be a heck of a player with that kinda buzz most people with this much hype don't live up to it.

So if he goes to bama what happens to TY Simpson? Someone getting bounced.

Last edited: