Manning Brothers

PillsburyDoughboy

"I think (Drew) Brees and Russell Wilson are kind of the easy comparisons because of the size similarities," Manning said, per AL.com's Mike Rodak. "But when you talk to real scouts, Burrow is kind of the guy that comes to mind, right? Because of, sort of, the sixth sense in the pocket, the decision-making, processing information quickly.

"I'm not saying Bryce is going to have that same success as Joe right away. But I think the instincts that Joe has that Bryce had, the ability to beat the coverage keeps a lot of plays alive. … Recognition, processing, instincts, you see a little bit of Joe Burrow in Bryce Young."

Young's mental makeup has been one of the big selling points for coach Nick Saban throughout the pre-draft process. As Young's coach has gone to bat for him, he has said the former Heisman winner sees the field like a point guard.

The Mannings seem to agree.

m r too ducks

giphy.gif

PillsburyDoughboy

Mcelroy can't figure that HH only had one game left to play and that was Vandy . Did he really think beating up on a bunch of HS kids was going to get him the stats to overtake Stetson Bennett ? A QB that had already beaten him ? A QB that would lead his team to a NC ?

We won't even mention HH losing to a unranked 44th place team a week before.or will we? I'm sure that had nothing to do with Stetson being in the 4 box and Hendon on the 5th box.

What a idiotic statement for him to make.

deerfanatic

Mcelroy can't figure that HH only had one game left to play and that was Vandy . Did he really think beating up on a bunch of HS kids was going to get him the stats to overtake Stetson Bennett ? A QB that had already beaten him ? A QB that would lead his team to a NC ?

We won't even mention HH losing to a unranked 44th place team a week before.or will we? I'm sure that had nothing to do with Stetson being in the 4 box and Hendon on the 5th box.

What an idiotic statement for him to make.
Well he's a bama grad so you know

Last edited:

buckaroo

What a idiotic statement for him to make.
You talking about the Hendon who beat Bryce?

Bamamonts

Bryce has been a great qb for Bama. I think he will do great in the NFL as well. He seems to be a class act as well. I wish him the best.

Latest posts