M2 choke ?

Bgoodman30

Man I saw a pattern from the new Rob Roberts raptor at the NWTF show 344 hits in the 10" with their custom Federal TSS. I shoot his original turkey choke and its not that good but gets the job done. That will be my next choke for sure.

REN

Indian Creek 562. IMO one of the best chokes out there for the M2 (if running tss).

Some will really depend on what ammo you are wanting to run. different shells with shot size do make a difference in what constriction you generally want to use

Rakkin6

Indian Creek 562. IMO one of the best chokes out there for the M2 (if running tss).

Some will really depend on what ammo you are wanting to run. different shells with shot size do make a difference in what constriction you generally want to use
Yup, posted the same thing. Honestly the IC .562 is the best patterning choke out of all my 20's. I run IC in all my guns. I did acquire a Pure Gold .670 and I am going to try it in my Mossy 835, right now I am shooting the IC .675.

Levee Jumper

What chokes are y'all running in your m2 20 gauges. I don't want super tight. I'd really like to shoot just bead and not have to put red dot.
Ive got a pinhoti .585 that patterns pretty well but is too tight for me. I shoot a factory full (0.595) with TSS. Picture of the 0.585 below.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 3.05.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 3.05.20 PM.png
    736.5 KB · Views: 12

Southern Sportsman

I'm 100% all for badass chokes, but I have set up two different M2s for buddies. Shooting 1 5/8 oz hand loads, both shot exceptional, even patterns with just the factory full choke. So I'd give that a whirl before buying one. But if you do need to buy one, I'd look at Indian Creek or Sumtoy .562 or .570.

chrmayo

I'm 100% all for badass chokes, but I have set up two different M2s for buddies. Shooting 1 5/8 oz hand loads, both shot exceptional, even patterns with just the factory full choke. So I'd give that a whirl before buying one. But if you do need to buy one, I'd look at Indian Creek or Sumtoy .562 or .570.
Actually shot an apex 1 5/8 out of my factory fulll and was super impressed.

Southern Sportsman

I'm having a tuff time finding an Indian Creek .562" Crio 20 gauge choke. If anyone knows a source please let me know
Their website shows them out of stock. In my gun, at least, Sumtoy was superior anyway. And, he let me swap out chokes. I started with a .562. It was impressive, but way too tight for my liking. I called him, he said to mail it back, and he sent me a .570, which was perfect. I'd give his chokes a try before spending too much time looking for the Indian Creek.

TiminTN

I've got 2 Jebs, a .560, and .565. Was wanting the IC to test with. I will be using a red dot, so tighter the better...lol. I'll visit Sumtoy site and look around, thanks.

Latest posts