23. East Carolina

24. Duke

25. Louisville

Vermin93

bullshit.gif

Vermin93

Sure....

Data

Selection committee members will have a wealth of information including review of video, statistics and their own expertise to guide them in their deliberations. They will emphasize obvious factors like win-loss records, strength of schedule, conference championships won, head-to-head results and results against common opponents.

This is the resume for #2

Oklahoma State W 37-31
Citadel W 37-12
#22 Clemson W 23-17 OT
@ NC State W 56-41
Wake Forest W 43-3
@ Syracuse W 38-20

This is the resume for #10

Rice W 48-17
Michigan W 31-0
Purdue W 30-14
Syracuse W 31-15
#14 Stanford W 17-14
North Carolina W 50-43

Considering what happened when #2 played #10, Either #2 is too high or #10 is too low.

farmin68

Vermin93 said:
Sure....

Data

Selection committee members will have a wealth of information including review of video, statistics and their own expertise to guide them in their deliberations. They will emphasize obvious factors like win-loss records, strength of schedule, conference championships won, head-to-head results and results against common opponents.

Oklahoma State W 37-31
Citadel W 37-12
#22 Clemson W 23-17 OT
@ NC State W 56-41
Wake Forest W 43-3
@ Syracuse W 38-20

Rice W 48-17
Michigan W 31-0
Purdue W 30-14
Syracuse W 31-15
#14 Stanford W 17-14
North Carolina W 50-43

Considering what happened when #2 played #10, Either #2 is too high or #10 is too low.

There's more to it than a win/loss record.

You also forgot to mention which is the defending national championship team. A team that is more than just one of two undefeated teams.

darn2ten

It's all about strength of schedule to me. FSU is a good football team, but really, who have they played? So if I looked at that really FSU should move down a few spots. The one that really gets me is Michigan State who has lost to #16 Ohio State and #10 ND, but is still at #8? Things are going to move around because some in the top 4 still have to play each other, and somebody is moving down.

Vermin93

farmin68 said:
Vermin93 said:
Sure....

Data

Oklahoma State W 37-31
Citadel W 37-12
#22 Clemson W 23-17 OT
@ NC State W 56-41
Wake Forest W 43-3
@ Syracuse W 38-20

Rice W 48-17
Michigan W 31-0
Purdue W 30-14
Syracuse W 31-15
#14 Stanford W 17-14
North Carolina W 50-43

You also forgot to mention which is the defending national championship team. A team that is more than just one of two undefeated teams.

Justify FSU @ #2 keeping in mind that one yellow flag in Tallahassee separates #2 from #10. 2013 is not supposed to factor into the process. Good luck.

gator-n-buck

darn2ten said:
It's all about strength of schedule to me. FSU is a good football team, but really, who have they played? So if I looked at that really FSU should move down a few spots. The one that really gets me is Michigan State who has lost to #16 Ohio State and #10 ND, but is still at #8? Things are going to move around because some in the top 4 still have to play each other, and somebody is moving down.

They will have to play the Gators... :D

gator-n-buck

Vermin93 said:
farmin68 said:
Vermin93 said:
Sure....

Data

Oklahoma State W 37-31
Citadel W 37-12
#22 Clemson W 23-17 OT
@ NC State W 56-41
Wake Forest W 43-3
@ Syracuse W 38-20

Rice W 48-17
Michigan W 31-0
Purdue W 30-14
Syracuse W 31-15
#14 Stanford W 17-14
North Carolina W 50-43

Justify FSU @ #2 keeping in mind that one yellow flag in Tallahassee separates #2 from #10. 2013 is not supposed to factor into the process. Good luck.

I will be your Huckleberry... :) They won the N/C last year. When was the last time ND won it.... :)

Gravey

darn2ten said:
Michigan State's only loss is to Oregon. They haven't played OSU yet and don't think they play the golden domers this year.

darn2ten

Vermin93 said:
farmin68 said:
Vermin93 said:
Sure....

Data

Oklahoma State W 37-31
Citadel W 37-12
#22 Clemson W 23-17 OT
@ NC State W 56-41
Wake Forest W 43-3
@ Syracuse W 38-20

Rice W 48-17
Michigan W 31-0
Purdue W 30-14
Syracuse W 31-15
#14 Stanford W 17-14
North Carolina W 50-43

Well unforunately it is weighting in on the process I'm sure. However not a single team ND has played and beat is ranked in the top 25 right now. FSU beat #21 Clemson and #10 ND.

darn2ten

Gravey said:
darn2ten said:
Michigan State's only loss is to Oregon. They haven't played OSU yet and don't think they play the golden domers this year.
Ha! My bad, your right. Shows you how much I pay attention to Big 10 football. I must have looked at last years schedule for Michigan State, oh well who have they played anyway besides Oregon, who basicaly has only played them and #25 UCLA.

darn2ten

gator-n-buck said:
darn2ten said:

The will have to play the Gators... :D
Yeah, unforunately that's not really funny! :sick: :D

TeamMainStreet

I think the Gators could take FSU and ND at the same time. :whistle: With one Driskel behind their back.

mjac

Central west coast of Florida, but hunt SE Tn.
gator-n-buck said:
darn2ten said:

They will have to play the Gators... :D

The outcome of that game will keep UF from becoming bowl eligible.

baddnole

SEC leads all conferences in arrests for the last 4 year and has 8 teams with more arrests that FSU has in 2014. FSU has 4 including arrests, charges and citations. UGA leads the nation with 13, YES 13.

SEC is the biggest thug conference in all CFB.
This post was edited on 10/31 8:14 PM by guynole

Link: ESPN/SEC facts they ingore
http://arrestnation.com/2014-arrest-stats/

Latest posts