looking for sources for article

Taylor

I am working on a feature article about insurance, namely should bass clubs have liability insurance.
Would really like a insurance person/bass club member to talk to for the story.
Anybody on here, know anyone, or can help?
Would certainly appreciated it.
You can send me a P.M., if you can.

Thanks!

44fanatic

R.I.P.
When I fished a small club, by the by-laws, each boat owner was required to have liability insurance on their boat. Cant say that everyone did.

This club fell apart due to it being military and the core members leaving or retiring.

Taylor

I will check, thanks y'all.
I would imagine and independent group would be the kind of business to write a liability policy for a bass club...much in the same way some hunting clubs get liability policies.
Not sure, need to find the in-show-ance guru.

Kirk

I was checking into insurance for a tournament series I operate. The problem is most insurance will only cover "known" members and will not cover others not appearing on a club roster. So in essence, for our tournament series to be covered I would have to know in advance who is going to fish our tournaments and get them on a roster in advance of the events. SORT OF HARD TO DO with an open tournament format.

Here is one place I checked out that had decent rates.

Bass Club Insurance

I am still searching for a suitable insurance under writer to cover an open tournament format. If I am successful I will let you know.

Latest posts