Looking For / Offering Lease for 2023 season

EddieWhite

Looks like we may be adding a few to our lease as well. 10 sq miles- 6000 ac close to Savannah TN. Has been managed for the last 10 years and this year is going to be great from what we passed on last year. PM me if interested
I'm a new member and can't pm yet. Do you have any openings in your club at this time? I live in Al Eddie 256-636-2272

tsnyda1

Interested in a lease/club. New to TN, don't know too many people. I live in Sumner county and would like to keep it in that area. Have a 2 and a 4 year old so 2 hour drives to land isn't really and option. Thanks for any info.

ccollins

Looks like we may be adding a few to our lease as well. 10 sq miles- 6000 ac close to Savannah TN. Has been managed for the last 10 years and this year is going to be great from what we passed on last year. PM me if interested
Openings still available? I can't pm, but you can text chuck at 615.424.6089

Josephh182

Just found out my hunting spot will no longer be available this coming season due to the owner selling property. Anyone know of any leases close to Soddy daisy or within 45 minutes or so. I know it's later in the year to be looking so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

busa182

I am new to deer hunting and just bought my first deer rifle the other day. I am looking for a small place near Lexington, Tn to hunt on, to see if I like to deer hunting or not. If anyone know of a small tract of land that I can lease for a small fee please let me know.
Thank you all in advance.

cbrock84

I am new to deer hunting and just bought my first deer rifle the other day. I am looking for a small place near Lexington, Tn to hunt on, to see if I like to deer hunting or not. If anyone know of a small tract of land that I can lease for a small fee please let me know.
Thank you all in advance.
Being that closes to the park. I wouldn't be scared to hunt there. Thousands of acres to hunt and alot of nice bucks running around. My brother kills a good buck almost every year there

busa182

Being that closes to the park. I wouldn't be scared to hunt there. Thousands of acres to hunt and alot of nice bucks running around. My brother kills a good buck almost every year there
Thank you for your reply, That was going to be where I was going, but everyone was telling me hunting public land is risky and sometimes crowded.

cbrock84

Thank you for your reply, That was going to be where I was going, but everyone was telling me hunting public land is risky and sometimes crowded.
I've hunted the park numerous times during deer season and not see anyone around. But during turkey season totally different story

cbrock84

I've hunted scarce creek rd alot in the swamp bottoms. Seen alot of deer and a few good bucks

Latest posts