Looking For / Offering Lease for 2023 season

BamaHudson

Looking for something in Middle TN, anything within maybe 1.5 hrs of Nashville. Big on game management, not here to shoot young deer or turkey. Will gladly help with land management as well. Full time Air Force. Thanks guys

justgpg

Looking for something in Middle TN, anything within maybe 1.5 hrs of Nashville. Big on game management, not here to shoot young deer or turkey. Will gladly help with land management as well. Full time Air Force. Thanks guys
How about 2 hours from Downtown Nashville..
2800 acres.. 17 members..

BobbyII

Looking for a lease or joining an existing lease for myself (73) my Son (42) grandsons (26) and (8). Would prefer within an hour drive from Kingston (Roane County). Let me know including price PLEASE.

BamaHudson

Interested. Can you PM me. I'm having trouble getting the PM function to work on my phone.

The PM function doesn't work for new members until a certain amount of time has passed, I had the same issue. Also, I toured that place last weekend and it's a great spot. absolutely covered in deer sign with pics of some real good bucks. Nice folks there as well. good luck

jd316

I am also looking for a club or lease in Middle TN. I will help with land management, trails, blink upkeep, and clean up. I am interested in turkey, duck, and deer.

ML_Hunter

Looks like we may be adding a few to our lease as well. 10 sq miles- 6000 ac close to Savannah TN. Has been managed for the last 10 years and this year is going to be great from what we passed on last year. PM me if interested

lawsonjc

Looks like we may be adding a few to our lease as well. 10 sq miles- 6000 ac close to Savannah TN. Has been managed for the last 10 years and this year is going to be great from what we passed on last year. PM me if interested
Can you PM me? I'm interested. My PM function still isn't available yet unfortunately.

ljhhunt3

Looking for lease for this upcoming year. Me and my 10 year old son. Within 1hour of Roane county. Thanks