Looking For / Offering Lease for 2023 season

muddyboots

My lease has a few openings. 6100 acres. 25 members. I think they told me 4 openings. Mature buck only except kids. It's expensive. I honestly can't remember exact price so I won't post that. I know round about if anyone needs an estimate. It's not for everyone but if you like hunting mature deer it don't get much better. If you want more info pm me and I'll give you the presidents cell number. Hardin County. Thanks.

Antler Daddy

My lease has a few openings. 6100 acres. 25 members. I think they told me 4 openings. Mature buck only except kids. It's expensive. I honestly can't remember exact price so I won't post that. I know round about if anyone needs an estimate. It's not for everyone but if you like hunting mature deer it don't get much better. If you want more info pm me and I'll give you the presidents cell number. Hardin County. Thanks.
Well, at least send me what you can copy and paste on your club. I think we are mostly committed to KY this year, but you never know.

harv418

Anything opening up between Medina to Camden? I am looking and willing to pay to join a good existing club, or just find a few hundred acres to hunt for small game, dove, deer, turkey. QDM minded, and understand genetics and herd management as well. Solo Hunter, in my late 40s. Respectful of the land, and the animals.

ring_main

Hey folks. Ethical outdoorsman looking for a lease in East TN, TriCities area.
1) Solo lease preferred. I will mostly be hunting by myself and occasionally my wife and /or a young kid or two who are too young to hunt will join in.
2) Deer, turkey, small game.
3) 30+ acres
4) Washington County, Sullivan County, Eastern Hawkins, Western Unicoi county preferred.

Thank you.

ML_Hunter

Still looking for a couple of members for 10,000 ac close to savannah, TN. total members are 25. 2400$ per year. Has a bunk house and areas to park rvs under cover
ttt. Currently we have 13 members looking to bring in 5 more. Lots of land for not alot of people.

tellico4x4

Heck I think someone on here posts about Bullet Hunting Club. Matter of fact I think @tellico4x4 has it in his profile pic IF it's the same club
Yep, I've had it for 21 years, buts it's been a long time since we allowed guests. Must have been trespassing 😜🤣.

I'm not sure where property that @ML_Hunter is referring to is located. The property that @muddyboots posted joins me for a couple miles. Good hunting & good guys in that lease and they are looking for 3-4 according to their president as of last weekend.

Last edited:

Wade195

Still looking for a place for recent retired senior to hunt around the Sparta area.

Blessings.

Doug

ML_Hunter

Yep, I've had it for 21 years, buts it's been a long time since we allowed guests. Must have been trespassing 😜🤣.

I'm not sure where property that @ML_Hunter is referring to is located. The property that @muddyboots posted joins me for a couple miles. Good hunting & good guys in that lease and they are looking for 3-4 according to their president as of last weekend.
muddy boots and i just figured out, last week, were on the same lease. lol

Latest posts