Longbeard xr problem

WORM82

After killing my gobbler this morning I was unloading my gun and one of the shells had came apart when I shot I'm guessing. It was fine when I loaded the gun. I noticed stuff falling out of my reciever and looked at the shell, the end/crimp was completely gone and you can see the resin and shot. I'm glad I didn't need a follow up shot. I know TN Lead had some that sounded loose when you shook the shell but has anyone ever seen this?
d321c4988418fef68f539293bf7b7e87.jpg

Sent from a ridge top in northeast Tennessee

Andy S.

That's not cool and enough for me to not trust them. Hopefully this is a one time occurence and won't become the norm. I'd send Winchester an email with the photo attached so they have it documented, and maybe they'll send you a free box of shells.

AllOutdoors

Andy S.":2ujdmqa3 said:
That's not cool and enough for me to not trust them. Hopefully this is a one time occuremce and won't become the norm. I'd send Winchester an email with the photo attached so they have it documented, and maybe they'll send you a free box of shells.
X2

catman529

The crimp isn't a crimp it's a separate piece of plastic. My double X shells will sometimes rattle a bit when I shake them but they don't fall apart and they shoot good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad_23

Yep my brother had 3 to do that this year he would find one like that in the tube after each time he shot..

Latest posts