Lights

bluball

Put some led lights on my boat,they turned out great.I sold my helix 9 mdi g3n off the console an replaced it with a helix 9mdi g4n.Now I just need some time to go fishing,lol.
20240503-215446.jpg
20240503-215702.jpg
20240504-200806.jpg

Last edited:

TRIGGER

That looks good. Just curious what do you use them for? I see guys at night with a bunch of lights on and always wondered if it helps or not. I put black tape on every light that is on inside the boat. I want it as dark as possible to not be "blinded by the light". Forgot a headlamp one time and tried to use a lantern style light and couldn't see past it to net fish.

bluball

That looks good. Just curious what do you use them for? I see guys at night with a bunch of lights on and always wondered if it helps or not. I put black tape on every light that is on inside the boat. I want it as dark as possible to not be "blinded by the light". Forgot a headlamp one time and tried to use a lantern style light and couldn't see past it to net fish.
We have did a few led ligh setups at the shop.There was a sale on these,main reason I bought them.I will probably never use them much😂Will probably use them at the ramp before daylight and after.Might be cool at night when watching the fireworks 4th of July also 😂

Smoke

I've thought about putting red in mine. Be especially helpful when I had Dad in the boat with me after dark

Latest posts