Dock mounted Green fishing lights...

jb3

Stayed at a condo in Perdido every year that had a dock on the bay side. Showed up one summer and they had installed two green lights. I'd cast out a minnow or shrimp past hit, hand the rod to one of my kids and have him slowly reel it. Boom, fish on.

TRIGGER

This dock is ok KY lake if you look close you can see all of the gar hanging out eating the bait fish. We have caught some good bass off of these too.
21448A2C-4BD4-46B2-BE28-0DED5F35B65E.jpeg

BigCityBubba

Stayed at a condo in Perdido every year that had a dock on the bay side. Showed up one summer and they had installed two green lights. I'd cast out a minnow or shrimp past hit, hand the rod to one of my kids and have him slowly reel it. Boom, fish on.
I stayed in a house on Mobile bay that had a dock with lights. It was shared with 4 other houses. Nothing would bite when there were a bunch of people stomping around on the dock. I would wait until about 2 am after everyone left and walk out on the dock barefoot and pitch a live shrimp out on a bare hook with no weight and limit out on nice sized specs in a relatively short period of time.

jb3

I stayed in a house on Mobile bay that had a dock with lights. It was shared with 4 other houses. Nothing would bite when there were a bunch of people stomping around on the dock. I would wait until about 2 am after everyone left and walk out on the dock barefoot and pitch a live shrimp out on a bare hook with no weight and limit out on nice sized specs in a relatively short period of time.
Same here. If no one was there, we'd walk on our tip toes, sit down just to where I could cast over to it and catch fish. Since we shared with the entire condo, people would show up and fish. The ones that killed me where the ones that would walk over to it and drop their line and talk the entire time. They could never leave soon enough.

Latest posts