Lets talk limits on length of spurs....

deerchaser007

RussellvilleRob said:
:grin:

If the spurs are less than 1-1/4" let em walk...Maybe we can grow bigger turkeys......

There ya go.... Deerchaser007...

1-1/2 spurs & 15 inch beard minimum on last 2 birds,... can be taken on the same day,.. all 4!! :grin:

Back to ya,...RB!! ;)

I wish april 3rd would hurry up!!

RussellvilleRob

Okay, Bow only during the first two weeks....No expandable broadheads....70# minimum draw weight..

The rest of the season has to be 12-ga or larger before noon, then the rest of the day, anything goes...

RussellvilleRob

outbackhunter2010 said:
CAMARO12 said:
RussellvilleRob said:
Oh yeh, I was supposed to be at Chuck Swan this morning...Then the second drawing happened...
Ya shoulda printed it off the first time and you'd be hunting!!!!
the hunt doesnt start till tomorrow and they get a list of who was drawed on the 'official' draw so they dont have to honor a print off the internet if you dont have the permit that was mailed.

Holy cow, you are right...This is a vacation week and I am having a hard time remembering what day it is... I would have looked pretty stupid sittin over ther at the gate at 6-am this morning... :cry:

Today is Wednesday, today is Wednesday, today is Wednesay...I have to keep reminding myself of this..

deerchaser007

You know rob,. we could come up with all the bogus limits and restrictions available ,.. it wouldn't help at all,... we don't have the soil here to grow big gobblers like KY and the midwest states. The records prove this...................... ;) :grin:

Latest posts