lets see those knight rifles

knightrider

in honor of our new sponsors lets show off those knight rifles,here are mine,longrange hunter with leupold ultimate slame and my boys lk
securedownload1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rem270

Nice.
Dont have pics of mine. I dont use it anymore but i have an american knight and my dad has a wolverineII. He also had the original wolverine but sold it to my good friend last year.
Knight is a great mz.

Howa

My 1'st long range hunter

My 2'nd long range hunter complete with 2 stocks, 1 for hunting, and 1 for show.

My Knight Disc Extreme Full APG Camo

I no longer own any of these since I quit smoking, but I loved them all.

rukiddin

This is the only picture of mine I have. 45 cal disc extreme. Phenominally accurate. Loves 100gr 777 and 200gr sst's.

knightrider

Howa said:
My 1'st long range hunter
DSC01245.jpg

I no longer own any of these since I quit smoking, but I loved them all.
howa that first one is identical to mine,atleast you has good taste before you went to the darkside[lol]

fourwheeler431

The only one I have left is my Stainless Revolution but, don't have any pics of it. I had 7 at one time and have had to sell them off over the last couple of years. There are others out there that I like but, I will always have a Knight in the safe.

bigfoot318

I own 3 of the Knight Wolverines. I have had the Savage ML II, CVA, Knight, Traditions...you name it and I have owned/shot it. I will never own another Muzzleloader that requires tools to take apart. Then new speed breech systems are the ONLY way to go. It allows lazy people like me to clean the bore of my muzzleloader like they are supposed to. Go to any pawn shop or used gun store and look at the condition of the bore of any used muzzleloader...99% of them are rusty and corroded to the point that they are almost unuseable. Clean Guns are Happy Guns.

I hope Knight redesigns their breech systems to mimic CVA and TC with the speed breech concept. If they don't they will be out of business again in 2 or 3 years.

Big Ben

Very few have ever seen much yet shot one of these Knight's. I bought it many years ago and still can hunt with it today. Made by the man himself pre mass production. I have taken 2 bear and over 40 whitetails over the years and it has never failed me.

Knight MK 85 Back Country Carbine.... This gun has a 20 inch barrel, It came with lamaninated stock in either Green, Brown or Shadow black. Mine has the shadow black stock and also the tumbhole seen in the photo I added later. I broke the original ram rod and replaced it with a fiberglass one cut a tad longer for easyer access.

SD530461-1.jpg

ratsnakeboogy

That's pretty sweet Ben. You have any accuracy problems with the shorter barrel? How much powder can you burn before it just starts flaming out the end of the barrel?

Big Ben

ratsnakeboogy said:
That's pretty sweet Ben. You have any accuracy problems with the shorter barrel? How much powder can you burn before it just starts flaming out the end of the barrel?

It's a great 100 yard gun. My best load was a 300 grain Hornday xtp in 45 cal by sabot use, either 95 grains of shotgun/rifle pyro or two 50 grain pellets. Use the # 11 cap.

If my information is correct and I have no reason to not trust my source it is the 105th MK-85 made and #5 of the Carbine. I special ordered it at the SHOT show many years ago in Vegas. Later today I will swap out the stock to the shadow black and post up a picture. At one time I was offered any firearm made by Knight in a even trade and turned it down.

I also had a Knight Hawkeye 50 cal handgun but never got it tamed enough to suit me no matter what bullet/powder load and sold it.

FULLDRAWXX75

I had a Knight "American Knight" in line a while back and never really liked the balance of the gun, it was very nose heavy. Traded it + $400.00 for a new T/C Omega w/lammy thumbhole.

About a yr. ago, a TNDeer member had this Knight Rolling Block for sale relatively cheap, actually really cheap. So I bought it, mounted a Nikon prostaff 3-9x on top.

100_1472.jpg

FDXX75

Big Ben

Same gun differant stock...this is the original stock. You can kinda get a idea of the age by looking at the camo pattern of the sling. I also placed it differant on the tiles so you can see the barrel length..12 inch tiles.

SD530462.jpg

huntinman

I have 2 of the Wolverine LK93. One is the Black Knight, and the other is the Advantage Camo. I don't believe the camo gun has ever been shot. I bought it a few years ago for 50.00. I didn't figure I got hurt.

Latest posts