Less than 2" @ 197 yds- Scan of Target

Encore Eye Candy

Look at this 197 yd group, I think is it Xn outstanding group for me. With that said I probably will never do it again. Heck I will have to frame this target.

250 gr shockwave with 100 plus of T7 fffg at 197 yds. estimated group size is 1.424 or 1.875-.451= 1.424 do not have caliber using ruler.

scan0001.jpg

ewc

Great group. Is the target upside down when scanned, or do you purposely site your muzzleloader in for a +3" POI @ 200 yds?

Just asking a question. Not being derogatory in any way towards your group.

I've shot groups with my mz, much like yours, but my POI is -4 - -6 @ 200 with a 100 yd zero.

Encore Eye Candy

Part of the new equipment that I added to this ML is a Nikon Omega BDC. I was using the 225 reticle because I did not know exactly where the POI would really be. With the 225 reticle at the bullseye, you can see my POI.

FYI: I cleaned the barrel before these three shots and did not clean between shots (I normally clean between shot).

Tiny

Encore Eye Candy said:
Part of the new equipment that I added to this ML is a Nikon Omega BDC. I was using the 225 reticle because I did not know exactly where the POI would really be. With the 225 reticle at the bullseye, you can see my POI.

FYI: I cleaned the barrel before these three shots and did not clean between shots (I normally clean between shot).

:cool: Shooting,I was wondering about that myself but ewc beat me to it.

MRUTVOL

That is a pretty good group . The Encore I had would not even hit the paper let alone the target! I switched to a Savage a few years back and can touch holes at 200 yds. and as for cleaning I will not even mention that process!

encore06

Excellent grouping. What kind of rest was you using? Even with a solid rest, the ability to hold still and squeeze is rare. You need to change your name to Sargent Deadeye Candy. I'm complimenting your shooting and equipment, in no way am I being critical or negative.

Latest posts