Leaving in the morning for Ga

Ladys man

One of my machine builders is taking us to Ga for a hog and deer hunt in the morning. Will be there until Sunday.
Never been on a guided hunt also never hunted hog at night.
All had to pay for was license, should be a good time and look forward to bringing home some meat.
Taking 45/70 so hopefully she will treat me right.

Ladys man

Honestly my main goal is a good buck but short hunt and limited time with an empty freezer, probably not gana be super picky.

The wife is killing me tho.. she says she wants no part of eating wild boar lol I need some good smoke recipes.

Jim Fred

My wife only eats pork about 2-3 times a year, but the one thing she will tell you is that the hog I was able to harvest when we lived in North Florida was the best she has ever eaten.

Chickenrig

Honestly my main goal is a good buck but short hunt and limited time with an empty freezer, probably not gana be super picky.

The wife is killing me tho.. she says she wants no part of eating wild boar lol I need some good smoke recipes.
My girlfriend said the same thing when i processed a few feral hogs i trapped down back !!! When she tried the sausage and pulled pork
She said " where you been hidin this stuff , get to trappin boy this stuff is goooood!!!!"
I promise you she will like it
Now you just gotta whack one or a hundred
Good luck and have fun and let the 45/70 eat

JeepKuntry

Hope you have a blast. I will be at Oak Ridge. Weather doesn't look great but this will be my last big hunt. After this might try to get the neighbor on a deer since he's a newbie and hasn't killed anything!

Latest posts