Leave graphs on our take them Off…..

hoghunter65

I used to leave mine on, then on Halloween 2 years ago some stole mine, now I put them on when I get to the ramp and take them off when I leave.

bluball

I always took mine off, because with my luck a rock would fly up on the interstate and ruin one. But now I keep my boat at Sardis 5 miles from the boat ramp so I leave them on.
I pulled my boat to miss one time,was gonna stay a couple days.When i stopped at batesville to get gas there was a hammer next to my trolling motor.My swivel tounge was having some problems and you had to tap the pin in and i guess i left it there.If it would have fell off running 70 on the interstate it could have been bad.I always leave my units on,thats what i pay insurance for😁

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I will take one now. Reason inasked is i bent a pin on one of the garmi

2021 g3 sportsman 1710 with 90 yamaha
Heck yeah!! I looked at those before i bought my ranger!! They had a camo and if it werent sold , i mightve bought it.
I found a 20 ft just like yours with a 150 yamaha with 10 hrs. I called them and told them i would make a deposit as i had to have time to get there. He told me i didnt need to that they would hold it in my name..... WELL GUESS WHAT>>> I called before i was fixing to leave to touch base later that day and they told me it was sold. That a guy came in with cash. I was furious!!!!

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I know nothing about any of them. Shopped for ones that were good deals and setup already. Come with a new ulterra with spotlock and 2 lvs scope compatible garmins and 1 12"
Hds carbon on bow. Gonna get active target 2 just because it willl be on the huge graph already on front
Before you spend the money, get someone to take you out and show you both!! Im open to any brand out there as im not a brand snob but so many have changed to garmin after having the hb or lowrance version of FFS. They are all capable but i believe the garmin shows a little more.
Ive bought 2 new boats in the last 5 years and both times was headset on ALL HB electronics but did all Garmin on my bass boat.
This time i was gonna do 2 HB and 1 large garmin for livescope but the black friday sale had me buying all garmins and im not unhappy with that at all.

Attachments

• 20230228_070830.jpg
    20230228_070830.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 20230228_070839.jpg
    20230228_070839.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 30

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
No doubt- not a smart investment for sure. I definitely tried to let someone else take the new boat hit, but i can tell it still will hit me, even as second owner. I actually had to watch youtube videos at the lake to deploy the trolling motor
WHat lake you planning on fishing the most. I see youre in lewisburg so your in between some good crappie lakes with priest and normandy on either side of you!!

redblood

Before you spend the money, get someone to take you out and show you both!! Im open to any brand out there as im not a brand snob but so many have changed to garmin after having the hb or lowrance version of FFS. They are all capable but i believe the garmin shows a little more.
Ive bought 2 new boats in the last 5 years and both times was headset on ALL HB electronics but did all Garmin on my bass boat.
This time i was gonna do 2 HB and 1 large garmin for livescope but the black friday sale had me buying all garmins and im not unhappy with that at all.
Awesome setup. Have some questions that you may be able to answer in new thread

Crow Terminator

Word of caution on your Garmin graphs. Check them periodically to make sure they are fully snapped into the cradle. They do have a tendency to pop out going down the road and when hitting waves. My 9" unit was especially bad about it. The 10 inch unit I had never did it though. I got to the ramp staging area one day and my unit was gone...had popped out while trailering to the lake and another time it popped out when I hit a big wave and landed in my lap. It's common enough that people are selling aftermarket cradle lock tabs for them.

They say the happiest 2 days of owning a boat are the day you bring it home and the day you sell it. 😄

Big Pop

Leave mine on but since they are on Ram mounts I just put cover on them and turn them down to a flat surface.

Latest posts