Day off

bluball

Boss didnt schedule many boats yesterday,hes been trying to get me to take off and go fishing.So yesterday i fished kylake and caught 18 keepers,crappie of coursešŸ¤£.Like a idiot i fished 4 creeks only fishing deep no luck,lol.Finally i went shallow and caught them pretty quick 8/11fow.I need to get out of my stubborn ways,i hate fishing shallow.I would rather catch them 30 ft deep than fish shallow.

redblood

Boss didnt schedule many boats yesterday,hes been trying to get me to take off and go fishing.So yesterday i fished kylake and caught 18 keepers,crappie of coursešŸ¤£.Like a idiot i fished 4 creeks only fishing deep no luck,lol.Finally i went shallow and caught them pretty quick 8/11fow.I need to get out of my stubborn ways,i hate fishing shallow.I would rather catch them 30 ft deep than fish shallow.
Did u locate them on livescope?

Im hooking up my active target 2 now. Will
Hit the lake again- on Wednesday- wouldnt go near a lake until the party ends lol

bluball

Did u locate them on livescope?

Im hooking up my active target 2 now. Will
Hit the lake again- on Wednesday- wouldnt go near a lake until the party ends lol
Yep,5 units on the boat,mega 360,livescope,i got it allšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.Just got my 8ft raptors in tuesday,putting crappie brakes on them.Its terrible working at a boat electronics shop,im a installer.Get everything at cost and authorized dealer employee discounts.Just like the crappie brake mount kits we make for power poles or raptors,i get them for free.Not sure if you know what crappie brakes are,putting a 30lb minnkota endura on each 8ft raptor.

Latest posts