Leave graphs on our take them Off…..

redblood

Brought the boat home today. It has 2 console side mount garmin 93 sv uhds, the little factory lowrance hook 5 in dash and a big lowrance carbon 12 on dash. The boat will be kept in an insulated closed garage. Do yall take the graphs off In transport or leave them on with the cover. Im as green as i can be with this new technology for the record.

redblood

I will take one now. Reason inasked is i bent a pin on one of the garmi
I may regret it one day but I leave mine on.

So where's the picture of the boat ??
2021 g3 sportsman 1710 with 90 yamaha

Attachments

• IMG_6364.jpeg
    IMG_6364.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6357.jpeg
    IMG_6357.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 110

redblood

AWESOME !!!
G3 is a heck of a boat !
I know nothing about any of them. Shopped for ones that were good deals and setup already. Come with a new ulterra with spotlock and 2 lvs scope compatible garmins and 1 12"
Hds carbon on bow. Gonna get active target 2 just because it willl be on the huge graph already on front

bluball

I know nothing about any of them. Shopped for ones that were good deals and setup already. Come with a new ulterra with spotlock and 2 lvs scope compatible garmins and 1 12"
Hds carbon on bow. Gonna get active target 2 just because it willl be on the huge graph already on front
Nice rig congrats,i always leave mine on.

redblood

Nice rig! I'm surprised you bought one...you're always posting about things you think are a waste of money, etc and now you just bought one of the biggest money throw away pits known to mankind...a boat. Haha. Welcome to the club.
No doubt- not a smart investment for sure. I definitely tried to let someone else take the new boat hit, but i can tell it still will hit me, even as second owner. I actually had to watch youtube videos at the lake to deploy the trolling motor