leafy suits

cecil30-30

Can anyone recommend a good leafy suit for bowhunting? It doesn't have to be a bug suit,but as long as its leafy..Im making a wish list of things I want before next season and was needing some advice on which one to get..I want something durable,camo pattern doesn't really matter aslong as its not snow or desert..LOL

REN

Cecil

here are some i recommend..I have both and both have different uses to me

this one is a pull over top and bottom. I like the pattern better because it has more of a yellow and orange tint getting the fall colors closer (GREAT for turkey) however the pull over top is not as convenient as a zip top

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/store ... t=10011499

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/store ... t=10011499

this is the one i wear more often then not TOP and BOTTOM just because of the zip top.

http://www.kitterytradingpost.com/produ ... odid/15894

the whitewater one use to be sold at bass pro as well and a bit cheaper but not sure if they still sell them. Both are made very well and hold up to alot of abuse

A

Anonymous

I got an Underbrush leafy suit from BassPro last year.

Made in USA

I ain't buying no crap made in Viet Cong, Malaysia, China...

has held up pretty good. Wore several times turkey season, and dozens of days during deer season. No rips yet

GRAMPS

R.I.P.
I have an inexpensive leafy suit from walmart. I wear it in early bow season when it is usually hot. I wear it over shorts and a t-shirt. Don't know who made it, but it works great.

DOC1187

i have the cheap one from bass pro i think i got it for 39.99 but i think its 49.99 now i like it

BMan

Has anyone worn the leafy suits work during MZ/gun season in a treestand and, if so, how effective was it then?

deer f

I have two or three but the cheap one I got from walmart is just as good as the others as far as i am concerned.

Harold Money jr

They look great, the only negative I've found is the "Leaves" move excessively wind the slightest of breezes blow. I'm thinking of putting some starch on mine to stiffen them up a bit. Also if you hunt anywhere near barbed wire then watch out mine are now crotchless. The upside is the gnats don't bother me as much.

MT WSM

Harold Money jr said:
They look great, the only negative I've found is the "Leaves" move excessively wind the slightest of breezes blow. I'm thinking of putting some starch on mine to stiffen them up a bit. Also if you hunt anywhere near barbed wire then watch out mine are now crotchless. The upside is the gnats don't bother me as much.

:D

Latest posts