HECS STEALTHSCREEN SUITS

rdholder

Hey everyone, I went by the HECS booth at the TWRA convention and was amazed at these new suits with grids that blocks a human electromagnetic field. I am very impressed but also skeptical. Has anyone had experience with these? If they do work as they suggest this would be an amazing product. Any thoughts?

DMD

I have no experience with them...i have seen their "infomercials". I'm a natural skeptic. If it sounds too good to be true...

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Coldfusion

Human electromagnetic field?? Umm ok. I've never gotten stuck to my fridge, so I'm not really understanding this. What's the claim? How does it effect deer?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DMD

Coldfusion":2rpx4l6g said:
Human electromagnetic field?? Umm ok. I've never gotten stuck to my fridge, so I'm not really understanding this. What's the claim? How does it effect deer?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

According to their infomercial, they claim that animal's 'sixth sense" is detecting the electromagnetic field that humans put off. They show a guy walking by some kind of magnetic detector (or something) and moving the needle, then...they walk by the detector wearing HEC clothing and the needle doesn't move. The most impressive thing are some of the videos they have of their guys getting up close to animals. But...as I said in an earlier post, I'm a skeptic. I've seen too many "too good to be true" products that turned out to be "too good to be true". :tu:

Latest posts