LBL Area 15 info needed.

TNLynn

I am taking my son to LBL hunting this weekend. We are hunting area 15. I have never set foot on area 15. We are going early friday morning to scout all day. I am not looking for someone's honey hole, just an idea where to start looking. He just want's to shoot a deer of any size. Any info will be appreciated. We have alway's hunted area 11 and probably will in the future.

JCDEERMAN

Good for you all and CONGRATS! Area 15, in my opinion, is the best area LBL offers on the TN side. I realize that by saying Wildcat Hollow doesnt give you much direction, but it is a small part of the area as a whole. I believe they planted soybeans up that hollow this year as well, so further up that hollow in the mornings should be good by coming in from a different direction from the fields. You can almost count on other hunters flooding the fields, and drive them back towards "the hills" and thats what I always bank on. Maybe just a ridge or 2 over that has a unique terrain feature

We are picked for area 15 for the November 9th and 10th hunt. Will be scouting the weekend after this youth hunt.

Good luck to you all!

Live action

Wildcat will be packed with people camping an marking there spot. 15 has the most hunters per acer , but that's because it is the best put in some leg work an you will find a good spot pretty easy. Good luck we will be there too. Looking foward to a great weekend

Latest posts