Lane train to auburn ?

buckaroo

NOT worried about Lane being at auburn no more than I am worried about him being at Ole Miss. We play both schools each season so either way we have to play him.

vols got themselves a QB. Without him they are at best a middle of the pack team and you know it. Going to be interesting to see what happens this weekend. Lets chat come Monday :)
And your team would be less without your qb, good thing we have 4 more that are highly rated. Josh knows qbs, he won championship at Oklahoma as one

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
No that is not true about any team. ALABAMA did not start birthing Hiesman caliber QB's at the hips until just recent years and won National Championships without them. You take teams like LSU in 2019. Without Joe burrow that team is at best a middle of the pack team. Maybe even not that. Then what happened the next year when they lost glory boy? SUNKEN SHIP!! Same thing happened at Clemson when they lost their glory boy.

Better get use to a rude awakening. ALABAMA has won National Championships with and without Heisman QB. The Record Speaks for itself. In volume.
If bryce young didnt play vs TN... Bama gets beat by 3 or 4 scores!!

buckaroo

NOT worried about Lane being at auburn no more than I am worried about him being at Ole Miss. We play both schools each season so either way we have to play him.

vols got themselves a QB. Without him they are at best a middle of the pack team and you know it. Going to be interesting to see what happens this weekend. Lets chat come Monday :)
Hurts, Tua, Young, thats all you have talked about for 10 yrs!!! Have you lost your mind?

Bone Collector

No that is not true about any team. ALABAMA did not start birthing Hiesman caliber QB's at the hips until just recent years and won National Championships without them.

Better get use to a rude awakening. ALABAMA has won National Championships with and without Heisman QB. The Record Speaks for itself. In volume.
Alabama may not have had a bunch of Heisman winning QBs, but they are playing on Sunday. Tua, Hurts, and Mac are all starting QBs in the NFL. That is good enough, Heisman trophy is just that, an individual award. The QBs Bama had before Bryce were all good. Bryce is good.

Hooker is indeed the first good QB we've had in a long while. Milton looks to have improved, but time will tell on him. Don't act like we don't have good QBs coming because we do. It may be the BAMA'rs that are in for a rude awaking. J/S.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
The Vols oline held Anderson to 1 tackle, didnt even hear his name, Tennessee could throw to Hyatt anytime they wanted, bama had no answer, we also had our no 1 reciever and safety out, but they are back now, Vols are back whether some acknowledge it or not
Heard huepel say, team is healthier now than since week 1

The same could be said about alabama if you didn't have young!

PillsburyDoughboy

If Auburn offers Lane I cannot imagine he would not accept. If I was an Auburn fan I would be rooting for Lane and praying that don't offer Primetime.
I can't imagine him going to that dumpster fire. He has a great thing going at Ole Miss. He has a great record there and could even have a couple of seasons where he slips and goes 50-50 and they would not fire him. At auburn he goes in and does not turn the program around on auburns timeline they are most certainly going to fire him in short order and then where is he going to be? I still think he is grooming himself for the ALABAMA job. Its the one he wants ultimatly. Does ALABAMA want him? IDK.

Lane seems like he has moved on from the School Skipping . Last year there was all this talk about him moving to this school, that school and he was having offers to that school and none of that seemed to pan out.

Coach Prime seems like he could be bought at the right price and could come in right away and hit the recruiting trail hard and heavy and turn the program around to a degree . Moreso than it is now that's for sure.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
I can't imagine him going to that dumpster fire. He has a great thing going at Ole Miss. He has a great record there and could even have a couple of seasons where he slips and goes 50-50 and they would not fire him. At auburn he goes in and does not turn the program around on auburns timeline they are most certainly going to fire him in short order and then where is he going to be? I still think he is grooming himself for the ALABAMA job. Its the one he wants ultimatly. Does ALABAMA want him? IDK.

Lane seems like he has moved on from the School Skipping . Last year there was all this talk about him moving to this school, that school and he was having offers to that school and none of that seemed to pan out.

Coach Prime seems like he could be bought at the right price and could come in right away and hit the recruiting trail hard and heavy and turn the program around to a degree . Moreso than it is now that's for sure.
In summary PDB said, "I'm terrified!"

bobbuck

Why would he want to go Alabama following Saban? He is young he may end up there but I bet he does not follow Saban.

Lane doesn't worry about not being able to turn things around. His ego is larger than the state of Alabama. If Auburn offers he will take it in my opinion. I hope he stays at OM but if Auburn make an offer I think he takes it.

Why the hell would Auburn care about the price? That would be the worst reason to hire Prime!
He ain't gonna turn around Auburn he is not ready for that stage. If they hire him it will be another 2 years and hire the next guy.

Latest posts