Lane train to auburn ?

PillsburyDoughboy

Are you and Nick worried about him being in your back yard if he came to Auburn? You never answered me about what you thought the rankings should be in the other thread. I'm worried the Vols will lose Saturday to the dawgs but for now they deserve the top spot IMO . What say you?
NOT worried about Lane being at auburn no more than I am worried about him being at Ole Miss. We play both schools each season so either way we have to play him.

vols got themselves a QB. Without him they are at best a middle of the pack team and you know it. Going to be interesting to see what happens this weekend. Lets chat come Monday :)

Attachments

• 6z93x0.jpg
    6z93x0.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

wayne

NOT worried about Nick being at auburn no more than I am worried about him being at Ole Miss. We play both schools each season so either way we have to play him.

vols got themselves a QB. Without him they are at best a middle of the pack team and you know it. Going to be interesting to see what happens this weekend. Lets chat come Monday :)
I knew you didn't want to see Tennessee again.

TNTreeman

NOT worried about Nick being at auburn no more than I am worried about him being at Ole Miss. We play both schools each season so either way we have to play him.

I never knew Nick was thinking about going to Auburn or Ole Miss. oh well, what do I know. I agree with you the Vols are playing above there pay grade right now and Hooker is great. Hyatt scored 5 Tds against an SEC opponent this year also , his numbers are real close to Devaunte Smith who won the heismann. Don't be to rough on me Monday I agree with you ,Georgia is too much for my Vols. I hope Nicky doesn't let Brian outscheme him Saturday night.

PillsburyDoughboy

I never knew Nick was thinking about going to Auburn or Ole Miss. oh well, what do I know. I agree with you the Vols are playing above there pay grade right now and Hooker is great. Hyatt scored 5 Tds against an SEC opponent this year also , his numbers are real close to Devaunte Smith who won the heismann. Don't be to rough on me Monday I agree with you ,Georgia is too much for my Vols. I hope Nicky doesn't let Brian outscheme him Saturday night.
Freudian Slip Clearly I meant to say Lane.

PillsburyDoughboy

True, but don't let this weekend's action distract you from the fact that it has been 375 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football.
If you get to into the 6000 day territory you will be significant. Till then im living rent free in your head. Roll Tide. :)

Bone Collector

isn't that true for any team? When Bryce didn't play Bama nearly crapped the bed against Texas A&M and A&M ain't world beaters, so I guess without Bryce (a good QB) Bama is just a middle of the pack team.....

PillsburyDoughboy

isn't that true for any team? When Bryce didn't play Bama nearly crapped the bed against Texas A&M and A&M ain't world beaters, so I guess without Bryce (a good QB) Bama is just a middle of the pack team.....
No that is not true about any team. ALABAMA did not start birthing Hiesman caliber QB's at the hips until just recent years and won National Championships without them. You take teams like LSU in 2019. Without Joe burrow that team is at best a middle of the pack team. Maybe even not that. Then what happened the next year when they lost glory boy? SUNKEN SHIP!! Same thing happened at Clemson when they lost their glory boy.

Better get use to a rude awakening. ALABAMA has won National Championships with and without Heisman QB. The Record Speaks for itself. In volume.

lafn96

Husker fan here - there's been some talk of Kiffin for our coaching search; but the majority think Auburn is much more likely. Personally, I can't stand the guy and would rather have just about anyone other than him. Too bad, since his dad was a coach at Nebraska for years prior to going to the NFL.

Latest posts