Kit build

Muddpuppy

My son is wanting a ML kit to build. Any recommendations on a good kit that won't break the bank, but still produce a quality rifle

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Muddpuppy

He is a gun nut. He schooled a park ranger at Alvin C. York state park one day we visited. He's only 15 and knows more about early firearms than most adults.

Wobblyshot1

Muddpuppy":sjwa9rpg said:
He is a gun nut. He schooled a park ranger at Alvin C. York state park one day we visited. He's only 15 and knows more about early firearms than most adults.

That's really cool. We need more young folks like him.

Smo

Wobblyshot1":3sl16fmg said:
Muddpuppy":3sl16fmg said:

That's really cool. We need more young folks like him.

Most of the ones I know that age that are gun nuts , want something that will hold thirty rounds or more.

It's really a shame what the World has come too.

My own Grandson's are the same way, they could care less about a Traditional style gun.

They love to shoot anything that goes Bang! But the clean up is not their thing..lol

Muddpuppy

Don't get me wrong he does love all things that go bang, and the ones that hold more than a couple rounds. He got an AR last year.

Latest posts