Kisser buttons????

cecil30-30

I was reading another archery forum and the guys was talking about these and your anchor point.I know they go on your string,but do you put it in your mouth or what or touch it to your lips?Can someone give me a little more info on these,Im thinking of maybe trying one for a more consistant anchor point.

duckhunter

yes they do attach to your bow string. from what i know about them you want the kisser button to rest right in the corner of your mouth> maybe this will help!!???

duckhunter

you can purchase them at about any sporting goods place that carrys archery stuff. and they come with the round button and two metal crimps to hold it in place to keep it from sliding up or down..

Buckblaster

R.I.P.
yes, fairly simple.
I dont use one because I think it is just something to fall of anjd lose/tear up when im hunting.Instead, I touch the tip of my nose to my string, one of my vanes is touching the right top side of my chin and my index finger knuckle is touching under my ear lobe.

Gravey

I use one. They are easy to put on as described above but it's nice to have someone there with you to help. As you draw back and come to your full draw they can slide it up or down so that it's in the right spot. Otherwise, you have to let down and slide it, redraw again to see if its in the right spot, etc. etc. until you get it right. Either way it's easy.

LCU

cecil30-30 said:
I was reading another archery forum and the guys was talking about these and your anchor point.I know they go on your string,but do you put it in your mouth or what or touch it to your lips?Can someone give me a little more info on these,Im thinking of maybe trying one for a more consistant anchor point.

Mine fits in the corner of my mouth. I can't shoot well at all without this as an anchor. It makes my anchor the same for every shot. Try one,and you may improve you shooting a lot. JMO.

LCU

I also align the round pin guard in the peep.
But, I can't shoot with the string on the tip of my nose.
If you can and it works,then you are set.

I have to use a small kisser.