Kisser buttons

cecil30-30

Anybody ever have any luck with them? I had one on my bow and I think it was messing with my form a little,my groups started opening up.I took it off last night and my goups came back together.

JCDEERMAN

Everyone is different, and its better to shoot the way that makes you comfortable.

Me - I cant shoot unless I have a kisser button. I have gotten so used to it. I can out it on my lip to where it feels the same exact way every pull. If something is off key, I'm leaning, or twistin my arms in any way.....I can tell through the kisser button. It's all about what your comfortable with. That will, in the end, give you confidence.

bobthebowhunter

I used one when I first started, but then I learned what peep sights were. Now I just make sure my anchor point(s) are the same and line the peep up with the sight.

paradis1142

I used to use one but didnt put one on my new bow just to see what its like without it. I shoot better without one adn dont miss it at all. Just one less thing to think about I guess.

HOOK

I shot fine for years without one...but when I finally did put one on it made quite an improvement. I'd wager your groups opening up had nothing to do with your kisser unless one of several things happened. You went out of tune...Your kisser lost its seat an moved (Highest probablity) ...or you just werent centering your shots correctly.