Kirby Smart quote

PillsburyDoughboy

AND no one is even talking about this today. Notice any similarities?

or should I note..

a Georgia team that was somewhat weaker than last year plays a much weaker team in FSU than TCU was last year and the score was almost identical????

The things that make you go HMMMM

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240101_142116_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240101_142116_Google.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 20

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
But auburn was NEVER going to win the national championship. Thank you for making my point exactly ! They could not even win a crappy bowl game.
Now you sound like Wildcat :rolleyes: 🤣
Yes I totally agree that Auburn had "no chance" to win the championship, but they could have kept Alabama from having the chance to, just like you were saying a low seed team may just keep a high seed team from winning the championship. The best team doesn't always (even usually?) win the championship. Championships are not about crowning the best team that year, just the team that wins…the last game, whether they are the best team or not.

Last edited:

RobbyW

Now you sound like Wildcat :rolleyes: 🤣
Yes I totally agree that Auburn had "no chance" to win the championship, but they could have kept Alabama from having the chance to, just like you were saying a low seed team may just keep a high seed team from winning the championship. The best team doesn't always (even usually?) win the championship. Championships are not about crowning the best team that year, just the team that wins…the last game, whether they are the best team or not.
2006 St Louis Cardinals. Only 5 games over 500 but won it all. It's all about when you get hot.