Killer Instinct Boss 405 review

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Second set of limbs cracked today. 2 cracked limbs in 2 season, I'm done with it. Bought a Bear Banish 420 today and just about have it sighted in. Probably ought to get some heavier bolts for it too. I can't recommend the KI after cracking 2 sets in under 2 seasons.

Lt.Dan

Walking into the stand last night with the bow cocked and I hear "Tink" from behind my right ear. Looks like a small crack has started on the lower right limb. We'll see how good their warranty service is I guess. To be fair, the limb has not broken, and did not fail completely, but I am leery of using it until it is at least checked out, and preferably replaced.

View attachment 153816
I've heard that "tink" before. It was a different manufacturer and when it started "tink, tink, tinking" I held it out and down as from me as possible. I was in a treestand. We it went boom, completely disintegrated. Luckily nothing bad happened but it was a pucker factor of about 6 for a minute. My limbs were replaced, no problem. Just call your manufacturer and tell them the bow is delaminating. This has happened twice with me. Two different manufacturer's, one a complete catastrophic failure and one just partly delaminated. Both fixed with no problems.
FB_IMG_1611322916555.jpg

Latest posts