Scorpyd Ventilator vs Matrix Mega 405

soshock1

If you want to read/learn about crossbows you need to go to Crossbownation.com. I like this site but for crossbows, there is not much here.

Grill-n-man

Don't really shoot crossbows but, if I did it would be an Excalibur. They are tuff, simple, accurate, and hit hard. If you buy the stringer for them you can take the string off after season to let the limbs relax or replace the string your self without having to take it to a shop. Heck you can even carry a spare string with you. Can't do that with the others unless you got some sort of portable press. On thing for sure the 405 appears to be a beast.

barkscraper

I have owned an Excalibur crossbow and at the time its was their best and it was hard to chocolate chip cookie hard to carry sort of like trying to take a 6 foot ladder to your stand and everything within a mile could here you shoot so before you get one please shoot one first cause you may not like the sound.

cecil30-30

i wouldnt recommend it. If its anythinflike the 380.I accept the fact that crossbows are loud but the 380 was ridiculously loud. I was like takeing a baseball bat and smacking a metal power pole. Plus excal customer service gave me the run around when i couldnt get it to shoot any better than 4 in groups. Ended up tradeing it in on a tenpoint xlt II.

Latest posts