Kiffins mom fears for his safety

THEdonkey0515

When he returns to knoxville saturday night, she would like for him to coach outta the press box. and kiffins kids will not be attending the game.

TeamMainStreet

I can see some him getting some boo's and probably a chant or two but I dont really think he should be afraid of his safety. The only way he gets hurt is if Saban gets po'd and kicks him in the shins. Or he falls over his dumb self coming out on the field. Knew he was a mamas boy.

farmin68

I don't like Kitten at all, and thought it was hilarious when he landed at Bama. However, after reading an article on the (then) behind the scenes events when he bailed on UT, I can see he did make an effort to leave on the best possible terms and it backfired on him.

But that still doesn't excuse his attempts to re-brand UT as the 'USC of the south,' encouraging our players to use foul language, telling early enrolee freshmen (through an assistant) to not go to 1st day of class, and the storm of NCAA problems that he was in the process of bringing to Knoxville.

PalsPal

farmin68 said:
telling early enrolee freshmen (through an assistant) to not go to 1st day of class,

That lone event spoke volumes. He did try to sabotage the recruiting class, no doubt with hopes of flipping some of them to USC, and some did go elsewhere.

KENBOB10 said:
What was the story about him and the cheerleaders? Never heard it before on here.

Here ya go. Have fun :D !

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3286 ... violations

MRUTVOL

Personally I would like to see Butch call the student body sweep play toward the Alabama side on about half the plays . Might get lucky and Kiffin get caught up in one of them on the sidelines. Almost be worth a 15yd personal foul or ejection just to take that jerk out !

gator-n-buck

Mudbone said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Lyle dont give a dam about kiffen. It is nothing but a destraction they don't need.

I agree. Lyle is much more focused on getting team 118 into a bowl game:

Where's the make believe character that's been your friend on here the last few days?? I think everybody needs a couple of accounts on here so they can hide. Maybe tomorrow he will show up... :D

AndyW

Hillbilly Hunter said:
Mudbone said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Lyle dont give a dam about kiffen. It is nothing but a destraction they don't need.

. Why are you misquoting me? Don't change my words in a quote. Who in the hell is Lyle.?

Lyle Allen "Butch" Jones...can't spell Butch without UT.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudbone

AndyW said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Mudbone said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:

. Why are you misquoting me? Don't change my words in a quote. Who in the hell is Lyle.?

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally someone. Roll big tide.

TeamMainStreet

Mudbone said:
AndyW said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Mudbone said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were a Vandy fan. The other day you were going on about ND. Now you a Bama fan? Just whoevers hot? Or whoevers playing TN?

Mudbone

TeamMainStreet said:
Mudbone said:
AndyW said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Mudbone said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were a Vandy fan. The other day you were going on about ND. Now you a Bama fan? Just whoevers hot? Or whoevers playing TN?
Ummm.. "Roll big tide" Sarcasm maybe? Been an ND fan all my life. But yeah I normally pull for whoever is playing TN.

Latest posts