Kiffen to dump Ole Miss for Alabama

PillsburyDoughboy

Saban has lost his fire. Been looking old. I bet he steps down in next 1 to 2 years.

Kiffin not gonna accept Auburn job, because if he does, he won't get offered Bama. He's banking on dumping Ole miss in favor of Bama in next 2 years.
I bet a friend of mine over the weekend I would wear and purchase a auburn shirt to our next ALABAMA party if Lane Kiffin Got the Job at auburn. And yall know how much that would pain me to wear that. Almost as much if I had to wear a vols shirt.

Spurhunter

I bet a friend of mine over the weekend I would wear and purchase a auburn shirt to our next ALABAMA party if Lane Kiffin Got the Job at auburn. And yall know how much that would pain me to wear that. Almost as much if I had to wear a vols shirt.
It's cute how bandwagon bammers living in Tennessee claim to hate Auburn soooooo much because real alabama fans do.

megalomaniac

Lane kissing up to Saban...

'Please put the good word in to the AD to hire me when you step down'

Poor Ole Miss fans... Kiffin about to backstab yet another fanbase

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

megalomaniac

Make no mistake... Saban alone determines when he steps down... doesn't matter what Alabama wants. I think he is under contract till 2030. But he sure looks tired on the sidelines this year.