Keen insulated boots

TNTreeman

Looks like a good deal on some insulated boots. Reviews are good. I just ordered a pair for next winter.

Dylan Mulvaney is there new sponsor and will soon be modeling the boots in a bikini...... just kidding. I hope. 😳

MUP

Must have to create an account to follow thru with checkout? I backed out when I couldn't find checkout and then it added another more expensive pair of boots to my order. Sketchy. Lol

That's a great deal on an awesome pair of boots tho!

Tenntrapper

Must have to create an account to follow thru with checkout? I backed out when I couldn't find checkout and then it added another more expensive pair of boots to my order. Sketchy. Lol

That's a great deal on an awesome pair of boots tho!
I think I have an account there, but I didn't sign in. Was no problem at all to get through checkout. Nothing sketchy about them, and awesome customer service.

Tenntrapper

Received my boots the other day. Just now getting around to reporting about them. Can't offer a performance review as they are "polar" boots, and I'm not going to wear in this heat. They do seem to be true to size. Nice looking boots, and light on the feet. Plenty of room in the toe box...should help with circulation with thick socks on. The tongue seems really thick, will see how that works out this winter. They were very comfortable what little I wore them around the house.
If I remember, I'll update this winter after I've worn them in the cold.

jlanecr500

I wear Keens at work 10hrs per day on concrete. After a year, they feel the same as the first day I wore them. It didn't take any convincing for me to order a pair of these too.