Lacrosse Boots

Lincoln Co Archer

I have had a pair of these for 2 seasons now and been really impressed. They are light and have a great fit. At $89 I don't think you can find a better boot.

Last edited:

Lincoln Co Archer

I've looked at them off and on but really didn't need them but just pulled the trigger. With tax and shipping total is $114.70. They were on camofire today for $142 so still a better deal.
One thing I definitely like about them is that they don't seem to slip on the heel. One of the things that I always had problems with every pair of Mucks I ever had.

Gravey

One thing I definitely like about them is that they don't seem to slip on the heel. One of the things that I always had problems with every pair of Mucks I ever had.
good to know. I have 2 pairs of mucks…Fieldblazers and Woody Max. The Fieldblazers started rubbing my heels so these will replace those. The woody max have never bothered me.

Andy S.

Agree. I set my Muck Woody Max boots aside few years back and have transitioned to all Lacrosse Aerohead knee boots for deer hunting in colder temps. They make different models for temperature settings. Much better feel and no slippage as you stated.

Latest posts