Kamara

Mudbone

I've seen his highlight videos. He is gonna be an awesome back! I have a feeling Hurd won't be getting the pt he's used to.

TeamMainStreet

Mudbone":3qkivn8j said:
I've seen his highlight videos. He is gonna be an awesome back! I have a feeling Hurd won't be getting the pt he's used to.

He will get his share. You cant keep a horse like Hurd stabled. He wont play as much simply for the fact that he wont have to play as much with the addition of Kamara and others. They will complement each other well.

PalsPal

TeamMainStreet":yxqmezxv said:
He will get his share. You cant keep a horse like Hurd stabled. He wont play as much simply for the fact that he wont have to play as much with the addition of Kamara and others. They will complement each other well.

Agreed. I also like the idea of both of them and Dobbs in short yardage situations. A lot of options.

Twinshooter

PalsPal":1cr6c2ln said:
TeamMainStreet":1cr6c2ln said:

Agreed. I also like the idea of both of them and Dobbs in short yardage situations. A lot of options.
Also, when you have a chance to play for a TOP NOTCH BCS program like UT that will be Championship caliber within a couple of years, then he will do whatever the coach needs, and Hurd isn't a quitter. :party: :party: :party:

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
That's funny... A guy doesn't do anything on the field or in a training camp, is already an early signee on campus and is no longer even a "recruit," and becomes a 5 star why??!!?? This shows how screwed up recruiting is, and how much of an inexact science it is. I used to keep up with recruiting a lot more, but this is the reason that I roll my eyes at it anymore. :bash:

But keep up with your boy crushes on 16-19 year old teenagers if it makes you happy, but I think that it is creepy and gross :poke:

Mudbone

Imo kamara looks twice as good(speed, athleticism, strength, vision) on film than Hurd. Hurd will be one of the best backup running backs in the sec tho.

TeamMainStreet

Mudbone":3armny10 said:
Imo kamara looks twice as good(speed, athleticism, strength, vision) on film than Hurd. Hurd will be one the best backup running backs in the sec tho.

Sure :tu: :tu:

McCoy

EastTNHunter":1tkzyw3c said:
That's funny... A guy doesn't do anything on the field or in a training camp, is already an early signee on campus and is no longer even a "recruit," and becomes a 5 star why??!!?? This shows how screwed up recruiting is, and how much of an inexact science it is. I used to keep up with recruiting a lot more, but this is the reason that I roll my eyes at it anymore. :bash:

But keep up with your boy crushes on 16-19 year old teenagers if it makes you happy, but I think that it is creepy and gross :poke:

This is why??!?? A 5 star means a player has excellent pro-potential and should emerge as one of the best in the country before the end of his career. I think 50 or so analysts come up with these ratings so I believe he's not getting them just for kicks. I can take my orange goggles off and completely agree with his 5th star, should've been a 5 star a long time ago IMO!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
McCoy":yh5a5lzf said:
EastTNHunter":yh5a5lzf said:

This is why??!?? A 5 star means a player has excellent pro-potential and should emerge as one of the best in the country before the end of his career. I think 50 or so analysts come up with these ratings so I believe he's not getting them just for kicks. I can take my orange goggles off and completely agree with his 5th star, should've been a 5 star a long time ago IMO!

If it was just this simple, then why was he not a 5* to begin with? If it is that simple, then why do different recruiting agencies rank the same recruit drastically different? What has Kamara done over the past little bit to change his ranking? Absolutely nothing! This does not mean that he will not be good, and I don't mean it as a slight towards him, but at the whole recruiting process in general.

Point-in-case, the team that I route for, UGA, had a 3* under-the-radar guy commit last year or the year prior, and the very next day he gained a "*". Why? Becasue he committed to a big-time school. Recruiting services do nothing more than create hype to generate money. Some of the things that they do are just silly, that's all. Some of the best players in college football history have been no-or-low-star prospects.

But, hey, if it gives you a warm fuzzy to know that this guy is a 5*, more power to you.

buckaroo

The reason he turned 5 star might just be he is number 1, recruit in juco college, I think there are people that do this for a living

Scioto

EastTNHunter":cblcqvd9 said:

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^, although you probably won't like what I have to post either.

UT can have all the (alleged) 4 and 5 star running backs it can recruit, but until you develop yourself some slobs, you'll continue to put up 9 points against mediocre UF teams and lose about as many games as you win. UT won't be able to compete against elite teams like 'Bama without any slobs.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-stat ... ates-slobs

How does a team develop slobs? Coaching. Plain and simple. That's how a team goes from being mandhandled by a mediocre Virginia Tech team to winning the national championship. That's how a team rushes for 2,189 yards after November 1! In B1G weather, not nice, sunny and warm southeast weather. Eight games, including three against elite defenses (MSU, Wisky, and Bama) and one very good one (Oregon). That's how the second string QB breaks Drew Brees' B1G total touchdown record. Get you some slobs.

Latest posts