Kamara is a

THEdonkey0515

Yeah I've seen him listed as a 5 others have him as a 4, same with Tuttle. And that good receiver same say 5 some say 4. I guess its the list you look at I dont know how all that works to be honest:/

Wrangler95

:party: I would take him if he was a 4star but a 5 star is even sweeter.Tennessee is sure tearing it up in recruiiting

THEdonkey0515

I think kamara is under rated a little I think he will help the vols big time on short yard 3ed downs and goal line runs, his listed as 5'10" 210, Hurd was very good a falling forward and dranging guys a few yards but some times when the defenses knew it was gonna be a run because it was a short yard play he got smacked down, Hurd was listed at 6'3" 210. Same weight but his like 5 inches taller lol. Think kamara will help the run game out alot.

McCoy

Have you guys watched his highlight video from this season? If not watch it, if you listen to the swain event with Jason Swain he's been very excited about him since his decision to come to tennessee.

Mudbone

McCoy":1t0tkixo said:
Have you guys watched his highlight video from this season? If not watch it, if you listen to the swain event with Jason Swain he's been very excited about him since his decision to come to tennessee.
I've watched some of his game films and the highlights. Hurd will probably be seeing less playing time, and lose his spot as starter. Kamara seems faster and has a better build for an sec running back imo.

Wrangler95

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Two 5 star running backs and one 4 star,great gets,it dont get much better than that!

Latest posts