Justin Worley out for the season

TeamMainStreet

http://www.knoxnews.com/govolsxtra/foot ... ve-surgery

It was announced that Justin Worley will be out the remainder of the season and will have shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum.

Here's to you Justin. You have given your all for TN and have not gotten the same in return. I hope you succeed in life, whatever road you may take and remember you are always a VFL. Thank you for your grit and service to UT football.

If anybody is going to the game on senior night I think it would be in order to give Worley a Neyland round of applause.

Wrangler95

I sure hope he gets a standing ovation,he sure deservers it.He took more punishment than any QB ever at Tennessee

G8rntn

He played well considering his line was getting him smashed every week. He probably knew he would be sacked multiple times per game. He done as good as he could with what he had to work with. Sucks to go out hurt. Feel bad for him

Mudbone

Wrangler95 said:
I sure hope he gets a standing ovation,he sure deservers it.He took more punishment than any QB ever at Tennessee
he is definately one tuff cookie. Played some good football. He deserves a huge ovation.

THEdonkey0515

Sucks! Heard rumors they may let him take the first snap or so on senior night! That was before the torn labrum story came out so I guess that will no longer happen. I was really hoping they could get him out on the field even if it was just for the first play even if it was a hand off to Hurd:( HE deserves a HUGE standing O when his name gets called.

easy45

I hate it for him, he proved his toughness this season, that's for sure, odds are he wouldn't have taken another snap anyway with the way Dobbs is playing

Hangnail

He's gonna feel his college football days for the rest of his life. Obviously, I'm no vol fan, but he deserves better than to go out like this.

SKFOOTER

It's about time!!! Worley has been the sorriest excuse for a quarterback that Tennessee has had in some time! Dobbs should have been playing the entire season.

TeamMainStreet

SKFOOTER said:
It's about time!!! Worley has been the sorriest excuse for a quarterback that Tennessee has had in some time! Dobbs should have been playing the entire season.

As bowriter would say, "go piss up a rope".

Justin Worley has took a beating in his time at UT and for what? No winning seasons, no bowls and no recognition. He took hit after hit and got back up until he couldnt. And at the end of the day he praised his team. He praised his offensive line for doing a great job knowing full well they werent helping him out any. He has literally taken one for the team. Dobbs is playing lights out RIGHT NOW, but that is no reason to disrespect JW.

Wrangler95

TeamMainStreet said:
SKFOOTER said:

Justin Worley has took a beating in his time at UT and for what? No winning seasons, no bowls and no recognition. He took hit after hit and got back up until he couldnt. And at the end of the day he praised his team. He praised his offensive line for doing a great job knowing full well they werent helping him out any. He has literally taken one for the team. Dobbs is playing lights out RIGHT NOW, but that is no reason to disrespect JW.

Well said,my sentiments exactly

Spurhunter

Wrangler95 said:
TeamMainStreet said:
SKFOOTER said:

Well said,my sentiments exactly

My sentiments also. What an embassment for our fan base. Guy probably never suited up and played the game and has no idea the committment it takes.

BamaProud

Why_so_serious__by_Tyrite.jpg

Latest posts