Just out of curiosity...

bowriter

R.I.P.
What do y'all think this deer would score. Most people miss it by quite a it. Note the droopy ears, must be a fake, huh? he is just a solid 8, 2.5 years old and live weight 165# BTW_ That is a Savage I was shooting on a hunt with the CEO. He loaned it to me to shoot that day. Sumbuck made me give it back.

mike243

not much over 104 imo , I miss a lot of things but let us know how close we were/off lol,glad you got pictures of good times,most of mine are in my mind

bowriter

R.I.P.
Yeah, the lighting sucks but I had it on a tripod and couldn't control it like I should have. So far, everybody is high. But a couple are not that high.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Just a quick tape job by a guy at the lodge but he said it was 110 and something. Sounds about right to me. Most people guess high cause the ears droop.

bowriter

R.I.P.
I don't remember much about that morning other than it was dang cold, like about 12 at daylight and deer did not move until good sunup.

Nimrod777

I can only guess because I have a 120 on my wall that BuckJ measured out for me. Course, that was green.

The buck in the picture has some neat characteristics near the bases. I'd have been glad to take him home for dinner with the family.

Latest posts